Bring your top quality Phlebology Science on the INTERNATIONAL STAGE
38thJapanese Society of Phlebology - American College of Phlebology - vWIN joint session Thursday, June 14, 2018
The 38th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Phlebology is pleased to invite you to submit your best scientific work for the international session dedicated to “Innovation & Excellence from the World”.
The initiative is in collaboration with the American College of Phlebology and with the Venouslymphatics World International Network (vWIN) foundation. The session will present scientific findings and will offer the chance of a heated debate with leading experts from all around the world. All the attendees of the session, both speakers and audience, will enjoy a 30% discount on the registration to the 2018 annual meeting of the American College of Phlebology (November 8-11, 2019; Nashville, USA) and to the vWINter days meeting (January 16-18, 2019; Italian Alps, Italy).
SCIENTIFIC AWARD: flight stipend and registration to one of your favorite meetings
The best scientific presentation will be awarded with a flight stipend (800 USD) and free registration to attend one of the following international meetings, based on the winner preference. American College of Phlebology (USA, 2018), 8th International Interuniversity meeting (BRAZIL, 2019), vWINter days (ITALY, 2019), American Venous Forum (USA, 2019), European Venous Forum (2019), CICE (BRAZIL, 2019), Asian Venouos Forum (CHINA, 2019), International Phlebology Forum (RUSSIA, 2019), St. Petersburg Venous Forum (RUSSIA, 2019)
RULES & REGULATION
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 1st, 2018
- Pertinent references must be reported both in the abstracts and in the eventual study presentation during the session.
- Word count: 300 words in BACKGROUND, METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION format.
- Tables & figures equal to 25 words each.
- Figure legends are included in the word count.
- Abstracts already presented and/or published elsewhere are accepted.
- Abstracts submitted not following the above reported rules will be not be reviewed.
- All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed blindly by the Scientific Committee.
The scientific committee will fill in the below reported grid, delivering detailed scores to all the abstract submitters. In this way, submitters are informed, in advance, regarding the evaluation system and that transparency is promoted. An additional score will be given on June 14th, based on the skills shown by the speakers during the talk and the related discussion.
*Abstracts graded under 6 for study design & statistical analysis won’t be accepted
- Title and Authors (underline the presenting author, in order to win the award the presenter is not forced to be the first author)
- Structured abstract with references
- The scientific committee will receive the abstract without authors and affiliation information. The selection process will be communicated no later than April 15th. The winner will be selected during the session, after the committee evaluation of speaker presentations.